- 9 Dez. North Wales Swiss Club Cheese melt & Samichlaus 2 – 4pm in Bangor
- 8 Dez. 2017 Raclette chez Mosers 7-9pm
- 3 Dez. 2017 1st Advent Social & Samichlaus in Swansea ( Ty Tawe) 1 -4pm
- 18 Oct. 2017 Swiss Ambassador’s Awards concert 2016 at the RWCMD
- 1st August Swiss National Day BBQ as usual at Beat’s Frontal in Little Newcastle
- 8 April 2017 Alphorn Concert and Welsh-Swiss themed Dinner with Frances Jones and Martin Jones Bodowyr Farm, Llangaffo, Anglesey. Proceeds benefit the Wales National Eisteddfodd which is held in Anglesey
- 4 April 7.15 WNO presents Le Vin herbs by Frank Martin at Venue Cymru, Llandudno
- Swiss Ambassador’s Award Concert 2016 at the RWCMD in Cardiff. Read here
- Swiss Choir from Chur teams up with Ensemble Cymru in North Wales. Read here
- Monday 1 August 2016: Swiss National Day at 2pm at Beat’s Fronhaul in Pembrokeshire. See Event post & photos here
- Saturday 31 July 2016: Swiss National Day event in Northwales.
- Tuesday, 16 February 2016: 7pm Mansion House Concert in Swansea. Details here
- Thursday, 18 February 2016 7pm: Mansion House concert in Cardiff Details here
- Friday 19 February 2016: 77 BOMBAY STREET
SEVEN MOUNTAINS TOUR @ YHA Cardiff Central. Details here
- Saturday 7 February 2015 Cymru’s LAUNCH EVENT – SWITZERLAND / WALES at Swiss owned Tre-Ysgawen Hall Hotel, Ynys Môn, Anglesey, North Wales Press report here.
- Monday 16 February 2015 Mansion House Concert in Cardiff. Details here
- Tuesday 21 April 2015 Mansion House Concert in Swansea. Details here
- Saturday 4 July 2015 North Wales Summer event. Railway trip from Porthmadog with Ffestiniog Railway to Tan-y-Bwlch, picnic and guided garden tour. Special guests: Hermann Aebischer, Consul General at the Embassy of Switzerland in London and his wife. Details about this event here
- Saturday 1 August 2015 : Swiss National Day BBQ in Pembrokeshire. More information here
- Friday 23 October 2015 4pm Lecture on multilingual Switzerland by Swiss Ambassador Dominik Furger. Details here
- Friday 23 October 2015 7.30pm Swiss Ambassador’s Award Concert 2016, this time at Hoddinott Hall, Millennium Centre, Cardiff Bay. Details here
- Vernissage of Art Exhibition by Wandelbar International at BayArt Cardiff Bay
- Sunday 29 December 2015 1st Advent get-together for the Swansea & Pembrokeshire Swiss at Ty Tawe, Swansea. Details here
- Friday 4 December 2015 Raclette chez Mosers Penarth.
- Saturday 5 December 2015 North Wales Swiss cheese melt. Details here
- Wednesday 4th February 2014 6th Mansion House Concert in Cardiff. Details & booking here
- National Day Events in Pembrokeshire and North Wales. Details here
- Fri 12 Sep – Sat 04 Oct 14 Welsh National Opera “William Tell”
- Wednesday 15 Oct.2014 Swiss Ambassador’s Award Concert. Details here
- December 2014 Christmas Events in South and North Wales (Caernarfon, Cardiff & Swansea)
- Wednesday 30 January 2013 7pm: Mansion House Concert in Cardiff. Details here
- Saturday 9 February 2013 11.30am AGM for the South Wales Swiss at Ty Tawe, Welsh Centre, Swansea. Details here and here
- May/June: Preview & Launch of Photo Exhibition by Swiss photo artists Françoise and at Chapters Arts Centre Cardiff (details available on our events page here)
- Sunday 7 July 2013 Summer Event for the South Wales Swiss Society in the company of the Consul General at the Swiss Embassy in London, Mrs Margrit Ledermann-Prestofelippo (details available here)
- Thursday 1 August 2013 Swiss National Day at Fronhaul. Garden BBQ from 3pm (see our events calendar for details.) Book with Beat Wheren directly.
- Saturday, 3 August 2013 Swiss National Day BBQ at Glyn Valley Hotel Llangollen for the North Wales Swiss. Details here
- Three concert with Swiss Musicians at the Cowbridge Music Festival. Details here
- Swiss Film evening at Chapters Arts Centre in Cardiff. Details here
- Friday 6 December 2013 6pm: Raclette chez Mosers in Cardiff. All welcome! Details and booking here
- Saturday 7 December 2013 North Wales Christmas party in Bangor. Details here
- Saturday 7 December 6pm: Samichlaus Raclette & Fondue Party at Ty Tawe in Swansea. Details and booking here.
Sunday 15 July: Summer River Tawe Cruise (www.scbt.org.uk) followed by buffet & drinks at the Swansea Yacht Club in SA 1
Sunday 29 July at 12 noon: social get-together at Ghislaine & Martin’s in Mynydd landegai, North Wales. Contact Beatrice of the North Wales Swiss Society for more details
Wednesday 1st August BBQ at Beat & Elizabeth Wehren in Little Newcastle, Pembrokeshire.
Wednesday 1st August: Meet in Cardiff for the Swiss Olypic teams’s match against Mexico at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff 6pm.
Saturday 6th October: BBQ and get-together at the Tenby Sailing Club, Tenby.
Friday 7st Dec: Samichlaus Raclette Evening chez Mosers in Cardiff
Saturday 8th Dec: Samichlaus Christmas Party in Ty Tawe, Swansea
12 Nov 2012 at the Coal Exchange Cardiff : Mama Rosin on solo tour with their new album more…
21 Oct 2012 ‘Swiss House’ at Gwdihw Cafe Bar, Cardiff. Part of Music Festival SWN see here
Swiss choreographer Phillippe Saire’s world premiere JACK in Victoria Park, Swansea more…
Switzerland Tourism Roadshow in Cardiff more…
Exhibition: Swiss Positions at Welsh School of Architecture 33 takes on sustainable approaches to building. More..
H.E. Anton Thalmann visited Cardiff in March on the occasion of the Sacher Prespectives conference, exhibition and concert. More…
18 September 2009 at the Reardon Smith Concert Hall, National Museum of Wales, Cardiff: Swiss Ambassador’s Award Concert 2009. Details here